7.26.2009

Splash mat

Yesterday, we had some friends over to celebrate Steven's birthday. We figured that since most of our friends have kids now, we'd just set up some water toys in the backyard and let them play out there. We ended up with a 2.5-yr-old girl, 3.5-yr old boy, 4-yr-old boy, two 11-month-old boys, a 12-month-old boy and Leo (15 months) all crawling and running around out there. It was a ton of fun. Before my camera started doing its weird thing where it just decides to stop taking pictures, I got a few of Jayden (11 mos.) and Leo playing on the splash mat. They were just warming it up before the rest of the kids got out there.
Sweet JaydenAnd my Leo. Still with that tongue out all the time. :-)I don't know, but I think they kind of liked it. Leo even skipped his nap with no problem!

1 comment:

The Basshams said...

I love these pics! Glad to hear you guys had fun :)

Leo's 365 - while it lasted