OK, so I know this blog is supposed to be all about Leo, but I just have to share this little bit of excitement. Steven bought me a D-SLR camera for Christmas and I've enjoyed the living heck out of it this year. I even took a class to learn what all of those options and settings mean.
So recently, a friend of a friend asked me to take some pics of her baby girl wearing her baptism gown. Of course, I was thrilled at the chance to practice what I've learned. I warned her that the pics may be no good since I'm NOT a pro, but she was sweet and took a chance on me anyway. I think the final pics turned out pretty darn good - for my first try, anyway. Granted, these are not as fabulous as I'd like them to be (even though that is one super-cute baby girl). I think that's partly because I need more knowledge and practice and partly because I need better tools (a better lens, Photoshop, good stuff like that). But I loved the experience and learned a lot. My friend Andrea even gave me some tips to help me for next time around. Yay!
Anyway, just wanted to share with my photo-loving blog friends. You can click to see all of the pics, but here are a few of my faves:









No comments:
Post a Comment