Now that Leo's crawling, he's on all kinds of adventures. (And might I add, "Aggghhhhh!") One of the more tame ones involves playing with the boingy doorstops.
Ah, there's so much fun to be had in the bottom 30 inches of the house. It's a good thing Mommy and Daddy have nothing better to do than to follow our little munchkin around.
LOL Tyler does the same thing. He has figured out how to unscrew them. Tyler is a 30 second boy also. He only plays with something for about 30 seconds! Leo is sooooo cute.
4 comments:
I love how he got distracted and moved on to "new adventures" at the end of the video clip. What a sweetie :)
He's SO easily distracted. I hope it's just because he's a baby and not because he inherited his dad's ADD. ;-)
LOL Tyler does the same thing. He has figured out how to unscrew them. Tyler is a 30 second boy also. He only plays with something for about 30 seconds! Leo is sooooo cute.
Post a Comment