They sent another one of his "girlfriend." She's super cute and smiley like Leo - maybe six weeks older and has just a tiny bit of red hair. I'd post her pic for you, but her mommy might not appreciate that.
1.09.2009
Daycare
Every few weeks or so the daycare sends us pictures of the babies playing at school. Here's one they sent out today. I just love seeing that he's smiling for them. I think he really likes it there and was happy to be back after being at home sick for a couple of weeks.
They sent another one of his "girlfriend." She's super cute and smiley like Leo - maybe six weeks older and has just a tiny bit of red hair. I'd post her pic for you, but her mommy might not appreciate that.
They sent another one of his "girlfriend." She's super cute and smiley like Leo - maybe six weeks older and has just a tiny bit of red hair. I'd post her pic for you, but her mommy might not appreciate that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment