11.27.2008

First Thanksgiving - apples & rice

Wednesday was Oma's birthday, so we took a family trip to visit Oma and Opa for birthday and Thanksgiving festivities. Things are usually pretty low-key down by the lake, which is always nice. Leo had apples and rice cereal for his Thanksgiving meal and he loved it! Apples seem to be a huge hit as he was eating like a champ. Makes sense since Mommy craved a lot of apple juice when I was pregnant with him - ha ha. I may have to retract my previous post asking for advice on feeding solids. I guess the answer was just to give him apples and rice. Yay! Sorry for the red eyes, the bright light and the non-cropped photo. Something is messed up on my computer and I can't save my edits on my photos. Very annoying.

No comments:

Leo's 365 - while it lasted