6.03.2008

Sleepy baby

Leo actually slept through the night last night - totally by accident. I fed him at 6:30pm and then he was awake off and on until about 9pm when he fell asleep. We put him in his own crib (upstairs) while we watched the final episode of Lost in the media room. Then we were ready for bed and he was still aslep. So we decided to leave him there so we wouldn't wake him, even though we figured we'd probably have to get up to feed him at some point during the night. But then Steven's alarm went off at 5:30am and we realized Leo was still asleep! At first I worried that maybe the monitor wasn't loud enough and we'd just slept through his cries, but it was plenty loud - you could even hear the clock ticking. I couldn't believe it. I went and woke him up at 6am to feed him. He was starting to wake up on his own, but wasn't fussing yet. He didn't even cry. Just calmly woke up - even throuh his diaper change. We're hoping that maybe leaving him in his crib (away from us) might have had something to do with it, so we're planning to start letting him sleep up there. Cross your fingers!

No comments:

Leo's 365 - while it lasted