1. They really DO grow fast. It's absolutely ridiculously insane. Leo's only two months old, but it feels like it's been 27 seconds. And yet I can barely remember our life without him.
2. Designer jeans? Perky boobs? Partying all night? Um... BORING!
3. I now know what it's like to see a smile that can make me a complete crying mess.
4. Poop is very, very important.
5. There's actually a secret Mom's Club out there.... Just go to North Park mall with a stroller and you'll see. It's like all of the other (non-parent) people are invisible and you only see (and nod to) other moms with their little ones. They're the only ones who understand what you're going through - even if you're just looking at shoes at the moment.
6. BabiesRUs.com is suddenly MUCH more interesting than ShopBop.com.
7. I was wrong. Dogs are actually pets - not children.
8. When you're pregnant, you worry about your baby coming out healthy and you just want him to be born so you can stop worrying. HA! The worry does not end. It only changes. The hole in your heart that's full of worry and fear is there forever. But you like it.
2 comments:
Yea!! I am so glad you joined us over here in Blogland! It is so fun, you will never look back!!
I love this post, so true, so true!! It was great to see you today and meet little Leo, he is a cutie!!
Post a Comment