10.15.2007
Doc visit number two
Just got done with our second trip to the doc. This was an EASY one! Well, except for the part where it STORMED all night and our power went out so we had to get ready in the dark. Anyway, we talked with the doctor a bit about how I've been feeling (amazingly fine), whether I should get a flu shot (yes), stuff like that. And... we got to hear a heartbeat for the first time! Dr. Heintges put a "doppler" on my belly so we could hear the swoosh-swoosh, swoosh-swoosh, swoosh-swoosh. That was pretty neat. She also warned me that since I'm pretty short-waisted, I'll probably only be 22 weeks when people start asking if I'm about to pop. Basically, since I'm not a tall gal and there's not a lot of room between by ribs and hips, there's nowhere to grow but OUT! So that should be fun... ha ha. So far I've only gained about 3-4 pounds and I'm not really "showing" a nice round bump just yet. I just look like I've had a few too many bagels lately (and so what if I have?). I guess that more distinct bump will be showing up soon enough...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment