4.05.2009

Splish, Splash! Leo finally likes baths!

Leo has never been a fan of bathtime. Never. In the last couple of months, we've bathed him in the kitchen sink and that seemed to be slightly less dreadful than the baby tub and the big tun. Well, tonight we decided to give the ol' big tub a try again. He friggin' loved it. He must've played around splashing and squealing for 30 minutes before we finally decided he needed to get out and get dried off. It was past his bedtime and he was still having a blast! And here's the evidence:

4 comments:

The Basshams said...

Yay! I'm glad you can finally start bathing him again ;)

Laurie said...

How cute! I've never seen a child get to have so much water!

Zoe-D said...

Yeah, I know it's a lot of water. :-)

Megan said...

Bath pic # 6 = Zoe clone! Amazing how he can look like both of you!

Leo's 365 - while it lasted