3.21.2009

Just a day at the park

We went to the park last night for a some quick post-work/pre-dinner family time. Leo hasn't been on a swing before. He liked it, but he was really more interested in watching the other babies and kids. I took my camera along and here are just a few pics....
Little man swinging along...
Daddy took some pictures of Mommy and Leo too, but this is the only one I'm willing to post.
We learned recently that Leo thinks flowers and bushes are really funny. I need to post a video on that soon.
And my very favorite photo from the evening...

4 comments:

The Hake Family said...

GREAT pics!!

Diane said...

Great pictures, Zoe...looks like y'all had a great time.

Erin Peterson said...

Love the pictures! I think these could be an advertisement for your own photography business. Let me know when you start up, I have two muchkins to line up for pictures! :)

Mallie&Brandon said...

I love the slide one!!!

Leo's 365 - while it lasted