Leo has cut four teeth now... but they're not the four that you're "supposed" to get first. He cut the two bottom center teeth right at six months. Then he cut his front right tooth about a month ago. But the next one to come through (last week?) was not his front left tooth. It was the one to the right of his front right tooth! So he has a silly asymmetric grin until they even out. It's quite charming in MY opinion. Oh and by the way, he chomps and grinds his new teeth together. I'm a tooth grinder myself (since I was little), but hearing someone else do it - especially Leo's little incisors - is like nails on a chalkboard for me. Eeech!
2 comments:
How cute! We call those the "fangs" around here. E's top fang was her first tooth! We didn't get to see how funny it would look all alone though b/c all the others came in right after it.
That is so funny, but I bet it's adorable on him! I can't wait to see the pic.
Post a Comment