I know, I know, in 15 years or so I'll be eating those words, right? Shhh - just let me enjoy this while I can.
12.26.2008
Sleepy bear
I've said it before and I'll say it again. I am really, really going to miss these moments one day. Not sure I should admit this on the worldwide web, but I actually cry at least once a week just trying to soak this stuff up as much as I can. (Usually when I'm putting him to bed at night.) Leo is just so precious and perfect. And I get to be his Mommy!
I know, I know, in 15 years or so I'll be eating those words, right? Shhh - just let me enjoy this while I can.
I know, I know, in 15 years or so I'll be eating those words, right? Shhh - just let me enjoy this while I can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment