11.05.2008

Mozart Magic Cube

We got this Mozart Magic Cube as a gift before Leo was born. It’s one of my favorite baby toys and our nephew Ras loved it when he was a tiny tot. So I was pretty excited to show Leo how to play with it, but he just never seemed to care for it... until now. I put it in front of him while he was working on sitting up and he really got a kick out of banging on it to make the Mozart music start and stop. Sometimes his feet start it up, sometimes it's his hands. He even flips the cube around and hears all the different insruments starting and stopping. The only problem is that he likes to bend over to put his mouth on the thing (as he does with everything these days) and ends up hitting his face on it. Just enough to make him a little unhappy. But I guess that's how you learn not to bang your face on things, right?

He seems more interested in doggies than in the toy in this video, but you get the idea.

No comments:

Leo's 365 - while it lasted