It's just the three of us hanging out at the house tonight - a typical and happy Friday night for Team Dennis. Leo was looking at Daddy and wanting to play - not uncommon. Steven said "Boo!" and made some faces which Leo enjoyed, as usual. But THIS TIME Leo started cracking up. Not just little giggles, but full-on laughter. So we got out the video... Check it out. Oh, and sorry for the dog barking in the background. Jager was pretty excited about all of this too.
NOTE: As with all videos, you can hear better if you scroll all the way down and click the pause (II) button in the top left corner of the music player.
4 comments:
Wow! Those laughs are great! And, the best to hear. How sweet! I was laughing, too.
That is too cute!!! I love it when they get tickled like that. :)
Priceless!
Oh my goodness!!!! That is priceless. I think you guys should send it in for the $10,000 if they are still doing that! Thank you for sharing such innocence.
Post a Comment