9.07.2008

Tickle Me Leo

VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Last night, we witnessed the very biggest, longest, cutest, most bestest laugh ever in the world. OK, maybe an exaggeration, but it was by far Leo's best laugh. Here's how it all went down: Leo was way overtired at the Cokers' house (because he has trouble napping away from home or school.) We'd borrowed some PJ's for the ride home so we could put him straight to bed when we got there. Well, while changing his clothes, Daddy started tickling him. Leo laughed and laughed like we've never ever heard. It was awesome. We didn't even know he was that ticklish! So we did it again and got more laughter. Then we did it again - this time with the camera on. So of course, hardly any laughter. :-( But you can still tell he's having fun. Enjoy.

1 comment:

sking said...

I Love the video clips! It's more like I'm there :). I love you guys.

Sus

Leo's 365 - while it lasted