9.17.2008
Sweet dreams
Just have to brag for a minute about how easy it is (most of the time) to get Leo to bed. Tonight I made sure he had a full belly, then took him to his room and read him a Curious George board book in the rocking chair. He tries to turn the pages for me - very cute, but he still has some work to do on that. Then I picked him up, gave him a hug, and put him in the crib on his back. He looked up and gave me a big toothless grin or two and then rolled on his tummy and closed his eyes. No blankie, no pacifier, no sleeping pill. Easy, huh? And to top it all off, he usually sleeps about 11 solid hours at night.
Our next child is destined to be a fussy night owl, I just know it. (And for the record, saying "next child" right now scares the bejeezus out of us both. I don't know how you do it, Seiler!)
Now I'm off to bed myself, certain that Leo will wake up crying at some point tonight since I just wrote about what a great sleeper he is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment