Well, we’ve got 20 weeks down and 20 weeks to go so we’re officially halfway there now! I feel like I’ve been pregnant forever and yet I can’t believe we’re already halfway there. And such is life, right? Ha ha. Everyone is constantly asking me how I feel. So for the record, I feel pretty darn good! Some days I don’t even feel pregnant at all until I look down at my belly or a feel a little kicking! My only complaint so far is that my back hurts when I sit in a chair or car for too long, which is getting really annoying really fast. Especially with a full-time desk job and a 45-minute commute. That’s a lot of sitting!
Other than that, I’m trying to focus on Christmas stuff, my new job, etc. But my mind always wanders back to baby land. It’s kind of like planning a wedding all over again – it totally consumes you (me). Especially with all of the decisions and chores to do – childbirth/CPR/breastfeeding classes, nursery decor, daycare, maternity clothes, baby registry, cord blood banking, car seat and stroller choices, pediatrician, all that stuff. Oh – and what in the world to name the kid! It’s all a little overwhelming sometimes. But I love it. :-) 
No comments:
Post a Comment